Vinyl Cedar Shake Siding
Do you love Certainteed vinyl cedar shake siding and the staggered shake siding look? NJ home owners know hand split veneers greatly enhances their property value.
Although real wood cedar shakes is popular, it has a high cost and heavy maintenance. Homeowners favor the elegant beauty of vinyl cedar shakes.
There are so many reasons to love vinyl shakes. It protects your home from the elements, especially in areas where the climate can change from one extreme to another, like New Jersey.
We love its special appeal.
Vinyl shakes siding must be applied correctly
Affordable Vinyl Shake Siding Contractor, NJ
Considerations For The Vinyl Cedar Shake Siding Look
Damaged Cedar Shake
Wood Cedar Siding
Stripped To Plywood
A reputable installer
- Let them show you they are capable of your project. It’s important because there are certain things which must be considered before installation. Installation for different types of house siding
- Should the old siding and shakes be stripped off and install new shakes over plywood. It’s not always necessary. You can enjoy a great saving, the extra cost for a dumpster, tearing off old wooden shakes and clean up is costly. Let you’re your sider examine this carefully.
- Will they install it correctly. Shakes could be more complex than standard siding to install and every piece must fit correctly and locked properly within each other. If not the pieces can start falling apart and to repair vinyl shake siding is twice as difficult than regular siding.
- Attention to detail is important, you must be fully satisfied with their workmanship. Make sure they know this. After all, you’ll be holding the last payment.
- Get references and look at their jobs. Of course, it’s always best if you get referrals from friends or family but you can still consider another contractor who can specialize in vinyl shakes. If you live in Morristown you may want to look for Morris county vinyl siding contractors. Do what you feel is best.
More Vinyl Siding Articles
- More vinyl siding options and benefits
- Proper installation of vinyl cedar shake siding
- Different vinyl siding styles
Vinyl Cedar Shake Shingles Installation in NJ
- Perfection vinyl shakes siding are 3 times more expensive than standard vinyl siding, it cost much more. Look her for the cost of vinyl siding materials. If the price gets beyond your budget and your heart is set on the shake look, it can still be installed.
Vinyl Cedar Shake
- Simply install shake on the front of the house and standard siding on the rest. This will greatly lower the cost while getting the look you want. Look around and you’ll notice many Jersey homeowners follow this approach for their vinyl cedar shake siding project.
- There are many and you don’t have to feel overwhelmed. They’re all basically the same, perhaps some a little different than others but they do the same job. There’s Certainteed Cedar Impressions D7″ straight edge rough split, Mastic Home Exteriors and many more.
- Therefore, don’t get too fuzzy with the brand, just do a little research and tell your contractor which kind you like.
- There are other types similar to shake. We have vinyl half round shake siding, vinyl shingle siding, hand-split vinyl shake siding and many more types.
Cedar Impressions Double 7″ Straight Edge Perfection Shingles
There are so many siding contractors, how do you choose?
Just a few from the hundreds to choose. Don’t worry, you found the right one and here is a little more about us.